Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Path to Greatness....Part 1

The other reason I have been out of sight for a while is that I've been working on my education. Recharging my brain with new knowledge and expanding on other ideas that I already had. I mostly spent time researching stuff I had been wanting to know for a while but kept making excuses and putting it off. No, I did not enroll in any traditional college or anything like that... just tying up loose odds and ends. I needed time to figure out my purpose, my path to greatness. Okay, it wasn't quite that romantic. I just needed to sit and think about what I wanted out of a home based business and what criteria it needed to fill in order to work with my lifestyle. Writing will still be my passion. My goal for this summer was figuring out where my skills lie and how I could capitalize on my style and personality. I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment