Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Back!

I've been gone for a while as you can see. I took time out to take care of family stuff. I also took time out to do something else I hadn't done for a while...read. I hadn't realized how much I missed reading. Catching up on J.D. Robb series...you know the one with Eve Dallas, has been quite satisfying. Also on my reading list was "The #1 Ladies' Detective Agency" series. The HBO series is slightly differs from the book. The order of some events are different from the way they are originally written. Still, the TV version does the book great justice. I told my mom, (who didn't like the book very much), to check it out on DVD instead. She likes Miss Marple, Poirot, Monk, etc. This is right up her alley.
On another note, I've been rethinking my writing for income strategy. The most important criteria was the ability to keep earning for something long after I had originally written it. So not only will I be writing new articles be "revamping" the old ones as well. Be on the look out. There will be links to my articles on my blog. Please read, comment, forward etc.

Thank you guys so much for checking up on me and continuing to read what little I've been posting lately.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Boy, it's been a long time. Not to worry...I'm an eternal fan. WriteON!

    ReplyDelete