Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How the time flies

Today, my youngest is three years old. Not that long ago, I was 4 months pregnant, taking care of a six month old and working full time (yes, all at the same time). I felt like I was taking care of everybody all the time and nobody was taking care of me. Sleep was the most important thing in my life. Now, things have changed drastically. There's a three and almost four year old and no job. The girls want to take care of themselves. I get to sleep in too, now that the girls have a TV in their room. Their health, self-confidence and education are the most important things to me. Time really flies. I am so grateful for the opportunity to slow down and enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how quickly things especially us humans change. I am glad you are grateful. Me too.

    ReplyDelete