Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home Stinks!

I am so frustrated right now. It rained on Tuesday and water seeped into our home. When we saw the water on Wednesday morning, we called to have someone come out and see about the leak and the carpet. Well of course, no one got back to us. Yes today is Thursday. Yes, I am sitting in a room with a wet, funky smelling carpet. Hopefully I can get someone to come out before this thing starts to mildew. Did I mention that I am really frustrated. This leak was supposed to have been fixed. Someone was supposed to have come out to clean and deodorize the carpet yesterday. We've already had to have the carpet and padding replaced once. BUT...not before the living room and hallway were dried using loud, industrial fans and dehumidifier for several days last summer. I am starting to grow weary of this whole process. It wreaks havoc on my productivity. I need another distraction like I need a hole in my head. Guess I'll have to work around it... for now. This situation will have to be nipped in the bud.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Our roof leak a while back, but my father fixed up the roof, and I can say their was no leak on Tuesday. I hope that you get the problem fix soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! I hope things get better that is a really awful situation. Think positively. it does wonders for me.

    ReplyDelete