Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Laptop

I need a new laptop. More accurately, I need another laptop. I walked into the living room this morning to find that someone had left the plug in to charge the battery. The problem: the person who was charging the battery had left for the day and wouldn't be back until this evening. When I came along, the laptop was fully charged. I don't know how long it had been this way but I know it's not good. The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago. I came downstairs on Saturday to find that the battery had been charging all night. Right now, I'm totally frustrated. Everyone in the house should have computer and Internet access. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who bothers to take care of it (on a regular basis). As I see it, I have a few choices. I could be really anal about folks using this laptop, buy the family a new computer, or buy myself a new laptop and let them continue to abuse this one. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. Which one would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment