Friday, June 12, 2009

Rants

It's two days before my birthday and I'm sick.
My 2 yr old has a "goose egg" on her forehead.
I'm behind on my writing.
I'm home alone with a teenager and three children who can't sit still no matter how much I tell them that their life depends on it.
I'm sick and it's two days before my birthday.
People and clothes both still need to be washed.
I forgot about my dentist appointment.
My two year old refrigerator is making a weird noise.
Did I mention that it's two days before my birthday and I'M SICK!

Well that about sums up my Friday so far. How's yours?

4 comments:

  1. My name is Derrick. My Friday is going well. I would like to invite you to join my blog. May God bless you and your whole entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that and thank you. Your profile is marked private. I was unable to get to your blog that way. If you set your profile to public view, then anyone viewing this comment could find you. Otherwise, simply post a link here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following my blog. I just read some of your posts...they are insightful and delightful.

    Please come back and visit again.


    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I do hope that you felt better by the time your bday rolled around....

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete